Caprese Tomato Salad
Summers are meant for tomatoes, and this easy caprese salad is made with fresh ingredients: sun-ripened tomatoes, fresh basil and delicate mozzarella.
- Prep Time: 10
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 12 1x
- Category: side
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: American
- 8 cups halved multicolored cherry tomatoes
- 4 cups marinated mozzarella balls
- 12 basil leaves, cut into chiffonade
- ½ cup olive oil
- ⅓ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Place the tomatoes, mozzarella balls and basil in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and garlic.
- Pour the dressing over the tomato mixture and gently toss to coat evenly. Enjoy!
Keywords: tomato, basil, mozzarella