The holidays are here, whether we are ready for them or not. Every year they seem to sneak up on us faster than I would like, and I tend to start feeling frazzled about not being prepared. However, this year I got a jump-start on the gifts because everything seems to take a little (or a lot) longer when you have a toddler. I wanted to make sure to cross things off my list, so I can share in the wonder of the holidays with our baby girl instead of shopping with the crowds days before Christmas.
One of my passions is baking, and I’m always looking for beautiful, yet functional tools to add to my kitchen. We are also in the long and slow process of building our forever Farmhouse, so I like to make sure I am intentional with my purchases in a way that they will fit the look of our future, yet still be able to fit in with our current kitchen. I created this Farmhouse Baker Holiday Gift Guide with the hopes to make your holiday shopping a little easier for the farmhouse baker in your life so you can savor the moments of the holiday season with the ones you love!
// 1. Lovely Baking Rolling Pin // 2. White Ceramic Mixing Bowls // 3. KitchenAid Artisan Design Series Mixer with Glass Bowl // 4. Nordic Ware Copper Cooling Grid // 5. Marble Pastry Board // 6. Le Creuset Stoneware Batter Bowl // 7. Wood Tiered Tray // 8. Copper French Whisk // 9. Copper Measuring Cups and Spoons // 10. Copper Cake Servers // 11. Mason Cash White Pie Dish // 12. Silpat Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat // 13.Chambray Apron // 14. Ceramic Canisters // 15. Spatula Set // 16. Marble Cake Stand // 17. Turkish Hand Towels //
- Lovely Baking Rolling Pin – Designed for the passionate baker, this extra-wide rolling pin allows you to accurately roll out your dough to ¼” every time, and it’s also Made in the USA! This rolling pin is on my Christmas list this year!
- White Ceramic Mixing Bowls – Every baker needs a set of mixing bowls, so why not have pretty ones?! These beautiful ceramic mixing bowls fit perfectly in a classic farmhouse motif.
3. KitchenAid Artisan Design Series Mixer with Glass Bowl – A good mixer is a must-have for any baker. KitchenAid mixers last a lifetime and come in a variety of colors to complement any farmhouse kitchen!
4. Nordic Ware Copper Cooling Grid – Nordic Ware is synonymous with quality, and this cooling rack is large enough to cool whatever you have baked. Also, copper is an essential farmhouse kitchen element!
5. Marble Pastry Board – Every baker knows that you need a cool working surface to roll out delicate dough and this marble pastry board is perfect for that task! Not only is it beautiful, but it’s functional too!
6. Le Creuset Stoneware Batter Bowl – Le Creuset has long been known for high-quality goods, and this batter bowl is no exception. Made with a curved side handle for extra support and a wide pouring spout, this batter bowl will make baking an ease!
7. Wood Tiered Tray – This tray is not only beautiful, but it’s functional too and will add the perfect farmhouse touch to any kitchen!
8. Copper French Whisk – Copper is an essential farmhouse element and what is more essential in a kitchen than a whisk!
9. Copper Measuring Cups and Spoons – One of my favorite ways to add touches of farmhouse charm to the kitchen is by adding copper to my utensils and tools. It’s an inexpensive way to add bits and pieces of farmhouse without breaking the bank!
- Copper Cake Servers – Add a classic farmhouse touch while serving your favorite desserts with these copper hand-forged cake servers!
- Mason Cash White Pie Dish – Every baker needs a pretty pie dish and this one is both beautiful and functional!
- Silpat Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat – Silpat mats are a must-have for anyone who enjoys baking! These trusty mats turn any baking pan into a non-stick surface, allow for good airflow for even baking and make cleaning a cinch – all wins in my book!
- Chambray Apron – Every baker needs a good apron and this classic apron is as comfortable as it is hardworking.
- Ceramic Canisters – Keep your dry goods such as flour, sugar and coffee in something pretty, like these white ceramic canisters from Magnolia that have just the right amount of farmhouse charm!
- Spatula Set – These teal spatulas from Magnolia are perfect for a variety of baking and cooking needs, and add both a functional and stylish addition to any farmhouse kitchen.
- Marble Cake Stand – Marble is a must have in any farmhouse kitchen and why not add it with this beautiful cake stand to display your perfectly cooked cakes and baked goods!
- Turkish Hand Towels – Why not make cleaning up the messes better with these beautiful hand towels that are very soft, quick to dry and highly absorbent!
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFORMATION.